Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Good Time Was Had by All

Last night we celebrated the end of the summer with a mega barbeque dance party at our house. Well, it wasn't all that MEGA in terms of participants...there were 16 adults and 18 kids from ages 4 to 13...but it was mega in terms of good food, good friends and fun on the dance floor!

It started raining at about midnight but that put no damper on the fun. We just moved the party onto the covered patio and sent the men out to buy hot cornetti with cream at the all-night bakery!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it really the end of summer, or just the end of summer in Italy? I thought I had at least another 10 days or so. (peppers looked delicous, I will try)

Saretta said...

School started today...so it was a symbolic end of the summer. I think Sept. 22 is the official last day of summer!

mouse (aka kimy) said...

34 people is a mega party in my book! sounds like a mighty fine time.