When you're not sure what to write...why not answer a bunch of random questions that perhaps no one would ever think of asking you!
(I stole this list of Qs from another blog, The Daily Rant. I hope she doesn't mind!)
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My son G., he's a riot!
2. What were you doing at 0800? Feeding the cats.
3. What happened to you in 2006? That's so long ago! I went to the States for the summer with my sons, but without my husband. We moved into our lovely new house in the countryside in August. I lost a lot of weight. I went to my first Women's Fiction Festival in Matera with my author friend, Shannon McKenna. I did a lot of jogging.
4. How many beverages did you have today? Tea, orange juice and water. I need to drink more liquids!
5. What color is your hairbrush? It's made of wood and is a light brown.
6. Where were you last night? Out and about with my son G. to sign him up for roller-skating lessons, then dinner and TV at home.
7.What color is your front door? Dark brown wood.
8. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet, where else?
9. What’s the weather like today? Variable. First overcast and cool, then hot as hell, now overcast and cool again...
10. What’s the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip forever! but with big pieces of chocolate!
11. What excites you? Isn't that a rather personal question?! Well, let's be bland...a good book, going dancing, flirting, a good basketball game...
12. Do you want to cut your hair? No! I actually just did and I miss those inches of dead ends.
13. Are you over the age of 25? WAY over! LOL!
14. Do you talk a lot? Yes, but only with other people and animals.
15. Do you watch The OC? Oh, please.
16. Do you make up your own words? Yes – particularly in Italian, when I don't know or remember the word I just invent one that MIGHT work!
17. Are you a jealous person? YES.
18. Name a friend whose name starts with an ‘A’? Angie!
19. Name a friend whose name starts with a ‘K’? That's pretty hard here in Italy where the letter K doesn't exist...but I do have an American friend here named Kristen.
20. Who’s the first person on your received call list? The babysitter.
21. What does the last text message you received say? "My phone batteries are low. We'll wait for you at school." Fascinating, huh?
22. Do you chew on a straw? No. What a question!
23. Where’s the next place you are going? The bathroom, but what else is new?
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? My son D. But, he means well...doesn't he?
25. What was the last thing you ate? Chocolate chip ice cream, of course!
26. Will you get married in the future? That's a nasty question to ask a married woman!
27. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last 2 weeks? “Prince Caspian” Ok, I admit, it's the ONLY movie I've seen in the past 2 weeks, but I did enjoy it very much. And it was MUCH better than Kung Fu Panda in French while in France...hard to enjoy fully as I don't understand French!
28. When was the last time you did dishes? Last night at 11p.m.
29. Are you currently depressed? Not particularly, although the whole September-back-to-school thing does get me down.
30. Did you cry today? Not yet.
31. What was the last thing you said aloud? "Why did you go out of the yard?"
32. What car do you drive and what bumper sticker(s) do you have on it? An old Peugeot 206. No bumper stickers but the hatchback is covered with little star stickers that G. decided made the car prettier!