Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's Play Tag

I have to thank Scintilla of Bell'Avventura for tagging me to play the 6 Random Things About Me game. Not so much because I really think anyone wants to know six random things about me, but because she has forced me to pay some needed attention to this blog...

Not that I've meant to *give up* on Amid the Olive Trees, but I have been very busy elsewhere and it's been hard enough to keep up Molfetta Daily Photo. But anyway, let's see...

1. I do a lot of work in translation of texts from Italian to English in a wide variety of fields and, as a result, know more than I should about things like evapotranspiration, aerodynamics, the use of waste water in agriculture, etc. Don't ask...

2. My feet spread out after having my first son and I wore larger shoes, but now they seem to have returned to their normal size...

3. When I'm listening to music on the radio, I have no idea if the songs are in English or in Italian unless I really stop and think about it...

4. Often throughout the day, songs related to whatever I am doing will just pop into my mind. So, I guess I associate events with music stored away in my brain.

5. Weight-lifting gives me great physical and mental pleasure. I haven't really got any muscles to show for it, but it's the process I enjoy...

6. I like getting attention, but would never want to be famous.

The rules of this game are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I don't think I'm going to tag anyone...but if you read this and would like to do it on your blog...well, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

That was quick!
It wasn't that painful, was it ?

Saretta said...

No, not painful at all! ;-)