Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who Are You?

And now for some family portraits...




Ok, that's me, the one holding the plate. Good looking fish, huh? I didn't fish them myself, actually, nor did I clean or cook them...but I did help in eating them! Don't notice the messy kitchen counter...I said, don't notice!



This is the fisherman. Enjoying a glass of fine French wine in Lyon's old town. Wearing his t-shirt that says "Me taue addaveere?" in our local dialect (not Lyonese!). Not easy to translate, but roughly approximate to "You gotta be kidding!" or "What?"


First son, leading the way, in the prow of our boat of life... The attentive viewer can guess his sports preference...


Second son, squinting against the harsh sun of life...ok, these poetic turns of mine are getting a bit ridiculous. But, the attentive viewer will once again have spotted the hidden clues to this boy's sports preference...

Tomorow I'll introduce you to the other half of the family!

No comments: