Sunday, August 3, 2008

Perfection


This is not going to be a food blog. Because I'm really not a food person. I fall into the category of those who eat to live, rather than live to eat. But, come one, take a look at that fig! Isn't it just perfectly beautiful? This is one of my all time favorite foods. I can eat 5, 6, 7 of them at a time. So many women I know won't even touch one. They are apparently high in calories. Please! If you're gonna splurge, do it with a fig!
*Click on the photo to see how luscious it looks up close.*

3 comments:

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

I think to belong in the same your category. By the way, time on time, a "slow food" dinner with friends: good wine, good and simple food... I admit I'm considering to turn category ;-)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Calories schmalories. Figs are *so* worth it! That one is gorgeous :)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely photos and I'm adding you to my blogroll!